Since its founding, Doherty Law Offices, P.C. has provided dedicated and aggressive representation to its clients. Attorney Paul Doherty has been practicing law and handling complex business and serious injury claims for 28 years, has attained the highest attorney rating, “AV” and was voted by his peers as a Michigan Super Lawyer. Doherty Law offices has a diverse client base which ranges from individuals who have sustained serious injuries to corporations embroiled in business disputes, including acting as general counsel to one of Michigan's largest minority owned businesses, which has over $65 million in yearly revenues. Doherty Law Offices has a state-wide practice and has been called upon to represent clients from Florida to Minnesota and Maryland to Nevada. And no matter the client or the location, all of our clients receive the same thing -- dedicated and aggressive representation.
Put 30 year’s worth of courtroom experience to work for you.
Don’t put your claim in the hands of a young legal associate or paralegal. Mr. Doherty has recovered Millions of Dollars for his clients and his recent results include:
- $3.5 million for a Macomb County family whose young child was not properly treated in a local hospital
- $3.3 million for damages caused by a rail road company
- $1.6 million for a Macomb County woman whose husband died as a result of hospital negligence
- $1.9 million for injuries to a medical student whose car was struck by an inattentive truck driver
- $1.3 million for an iron worker hurt on the job
- $1.2 million for a woman hurt in an automobile accident
- $1 million for a young girl who was struck by a car while riding her bicycle
But you don’t need a million dollar case to get personal, aggressive representation. Doherty Law Offices gives every case personalized attention to maximize your recovery.
In short, Paul Doherty has earned a hard fought reputation in the courtroom and is ready to put his skill and knowledge to work for you. We encourage you to review our web site and contact us for a confidential consultation.